Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter.
To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.
Your subscription to our list has been confirmed.
Thank you for subscribing!
The AllThingsTalk Cloud is an IoT Application Enablement platform for prototyping and full scale product deployment.
Connect your devices with web services, let them interact using when-then rules, and store as well as visualise data using mobile or web dashboards.
The AllThingsTalk Cloud is production ready, built to scale and can be white labelled for your own brand or products.
AllThingsTalk Maker, the Cloud Instance for Prototyping is free to use for developers and innovators. You can discover the accessible functionality of the AllThingsTalk Cloud and experiment to learn how to put the Internet of Things to use in your line of business.
Build an IoT demo app in 2 minutes using your smartphone and computer. No other hardware or software downloads required.
Try AllThingsTalk Maker
Where is the AllThingsTalk Cloud being used?
The AllThingsTalk Cloud is more than just an IoT Platform. It's an end-to-end solution for connecting any hardware or software platform.
- Explore new product functionality - Identify and test opportunties for new connected services using your existing and new product lines
- Connect anything - Use existing integrated sensors or add new ones to products and environments to capture data
- Collect and visualise data - Modular tools to structure and visualise data in near real-time
- Interpret using Smart Data components - User, device and location contextualisation
- Build domain and setting specific applications - Design patterns and architecture to deploy applications into offices, homes, vehicles, worksites, factories and retail environments.
We design and create ideation, business generation and hardware prototyping tools, which allow you to discover the most impactful way to develop connected products and services.
LoRaWAN™ based Track-and-Trace Product Kit
Quickly materialise your innovative ideas involving location, position and movement.
Ready to use, multi-purpose track-and-trace device to connect to your LoRa™ based IoT networkFind out more
Our flagship development kits kickstart your commerical IoT initiatives in a simple yet highly effective hardware, software and cloud toolset.
Our Rapid Development Kits (RDK) have been built for you and your organisations to learn and explore IoT opportunties with support from leading tech players.Find out more
AllThingsTalk LoRa™ Networks
At AllThingsTalk we are partnering with key LoRa™ players to deliver an easy onboarding experience so you can develop your ideas and create value, and not having to worry about the bits and bytes of implanting technical solutions.
AllThingsTalk partner LoRaWAN™ providers
Loriot.io with it’s headquarter in Zürich, Switzerland, is one of the worldwide leading and fastest growing IoT LPWA software, solution providers. Loriot offers one of the most reliable, secure and especially user friendly platforms for small to large LoRaWAN™ deployments all around the world.Visit website
Things Connected is an innovation support programme targeting UK businesses who wish to leverage the capabilities of LPWAN technologies. Things Connected initially provides 50 LoRaWAN™ base stations across London to offer a low power wide area network testbed.Visit website
Proximus is a leading network provider in Belgium and founding member of the LoRa™ Alliance. The support from Proximus for your solutions means you'll have a secure, reliable and scalable network.Visit website
Spark the process of innovative thinking across departments within your organisation, with the support of our team of IoT and Startup experts.
The AllThingsTalk IoT Innovation Workshops take you and your teams on an innovation experience to structure ideas, discuss solutions, build hardware prototypes and create viable business opportunities.
We tailor every workshop to your organisation's needs, around three core areas:
- Ideation of meaningful usecases - Using our Seven Step Ideation Methodology
- IoT hardware prototyping
- Business Model Generation and Validation
Want to know more about the organisation process?
Get in touch
Great hackathons we organised
- Ideation, prototyping and business model validation bundled into a single event to foster innovative thinking as a continuous process
- Private sessions organised over one or more days
- Hosted by AllThingsTalk Certified Trainers and IoT specialists
- Tailored to the specific challenges of your organisation
- Individuals participate from various departments across your organisation
Get in touch
Are you working on the next big thing? Using IoT to revolutionise your industry?
Shoot us a message and we'll get back to you.