As a UX Engineer in AllThingsTalk, you’ll bring great UX solutions and design aesthetics to number of IoT applications.
You will work closely with software and hardware engineers, and product strategists within the team in order to create seamless interactions between users and connected objects. You will develop ideas and translate rough concepts into a living, breathing prototypes of IoT applications and services. The opportunity to have an impact is huge as IoT has the potential to change the way we live and work, and create a significant economic impact on society.
- 35% working on UI and UX problems solving of emerging technology platforms and devices
- 35% working in-sync with developers to bring out new improvements and functionalities to our product Maker and helping our team to deliver full documentation and presentations
- 20% working on the website and landing pages for our clients, POC apps and more
- 10% working out-of-sync to fulfil complementary pre-press projects, such as Kit wrappers
Ideally, you are already proficient with UX methodologies and UI design tools such as Figma or Adobe Suite.
- You have 2+ years of practical experience as a UX Engineer/Designer
- A portfolio of previous projects which demonstrates your visual skills and ability to increase user engagement
- “Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler” is yours, not Einstein’s quote
- The desire to learn new things and technologies
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Skills and experience
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and information architecture capabilities
- Good knowledge of user-centered design processes and practices
- Ability to understand complex connected systems and to make them easy to use
- Hands-on experience with design/prototyping tools Figma or Adobe XD
- Ability to generate fully functional prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, user stories, sitemaps and design guidelines
- Ability to conduct user research and competitive analysis
- Ability to run usability tests and collect user feedback
- Translate research findings and user requirements into usable and desirable designs
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
AllThingsTalk Cloud is a scalable IoT Application Enablement platform which can be used as an agile, rapid prototyping environment, as well as for full-service roll-out of connected products. It enables you to focus on the business logic of your IoT Application. It lets you connect your devices over a variety of networks and seamlessly manages connected devices and users, organizing access and usage of the collected data. It is offered as Platform-as-a-Service, both under the AllThingsTalk brand as well as privately labeled.
AllThingsTalk guides customers at every stage of the IoT innovation process with ideation and rapid prototyping tools using the AllThingsTalk Cloud to manage connected products and organize users access to data. We are a Belgian company based in Ghent with development brains emerge in the branch office in Belgrade, Serbia.