As a UX Engineer in AllThingsTalk, you’ll bring great UX solutions and design aesthetics to number of IoT applications.
You will work closely with software and hardware engineers, and product strategists within the team in order to create seamless interactions between users and connected objects. You will develop ideas and translate rough concepts into a living, breathing prototypes of IoT applications and services. The opportunity to have an impact is huge as IoT has the potential to change the way we live and work, and create a significant economic impact on society.
- 70% working in-sync with developers to bring out new functionalities to Maker
- 20% working on landing pages for our clients, POC apps and more
- 10% working out-of-sync to fulfill complementary pre-press projects, such as Kit wrappers
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in the web, mobile, and embedded technologies
- Identify and solve UX problems on emerging technology platforms and devices
- Helping our team to deliver full documentation and presentations translated into nice visuals
Ideally, you are already proficient with UX methodologies and design tools such as Adobe Suite or Sketch, prototyping and wireframing tools
- You have 2+ years of practical experience as a UX Engineer/Designer
- A portfolio of previous projects which demonstrates your visual skills and ability to increase user engagement
- “Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler” is yours, not Einstein’s quote
- The desire to learn new things and technologies
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Adobe XD or Sketch
- Ability to generate wireframes, user flows, and diagrams
- Running tests, research and collecting user feedback
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
AllThingsTalk Cloud is a scalable IoT Application Enablement platform which can be used as an agile, rapid prototyping environment, as well as for full-service roll-out of connected products. It enables you to focus on the business logic of your IoT Application. It lets you connect your devices over a variety of networks and seamlessly manages connected devices and users, organizing access and usage of the collected data. It is offered as Platform-as-a-Service, both under the AllThingsTalk brand as well as privately labeled.
AllThingsTalk guides customers at every stage of the IoT innovation process with ideation and rapid prototyping tools using the AllThingsTalk Cloud to manage connected products and organize users access to data. We are a Belgian company based in Ghent with development brains emerge in the branch office in Belgrade, Serbia.