Site Reliability Engineer/Devops
AllThingsTalk seeks a talented Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps to help us scale our IoT cloud platform.
We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about automating development and production environments. You will help design, build and operate an infrastructure that enables fast paced development and deployment while achieving smooth execution and high availability of developed applications and services.
What you'll be doing:
Our Maker platform is built upon several applications and services, orchestrated by Kubernetes, running on Microsoft Azure. These will be your day to day activities:
- Deploying applications and services
- Configuring service monitoring and reporting
- Backup and disaster recovery planning
- Documenting, following, and facilitating release procedures
- Managing services at scale and testing their resilience
- Establishing and improving DevOps practices at AllThingsTalk
Whom we're looking for:
Ideally, you are already proficient with existing SRE tools and languages, so you can immediately help out. Alternatively, if you worked with similar tools, we will take some time to get you up to speed.
Here are the skills we would appreciate:
- Coding and scripting, preferably Python and Go
- Linux administration
- Containerization (Docker)
- Infrastructure management (Ansible, Terraform, Helm)
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Monitoring and alerting (Icinga, Prometheus/AlertManager)
- Version control systems (git)
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
What you can expect at AllThingsTalk:
- We are a fast-growing energetic team with people of all ages, always in for a good joke
- You can grab the chance to experiment with the newest technologies and monitor the evolutions on the market closely
- You have the freedom to pitch and drive your own ideas
- Deadlines are committed by the group and when things are pressing we stand shoulder to shoulder
- Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with a competitive salary
- A shared “we'll change the world” mentality and drive
- Work-life balance and a friendly working environment are important to us
What else to expect from us:
- Subscription for a learning platform of your choice
- Flexible hours + remote days
- Mean machine to work on (Mac or a Windows/Linux laptop)
- Playroom with board games and whatnot
- Amazing offices in the heart of Zemun with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
Make it happen
With out-of-the-box thinking and trial-and-error, we take matters in our own hands. If we just wait for someone to have the perfect idea, nothing gets done. So, at AllThingsTalk, we do. It's how we'll contribute to the next big thing in IoT.
AllThingsTalk is you
You're the co-author of our story. Take the lead, share your knowledge and experience, help us write our next chapter and you'll get brownie points. Our products are connected, we should be too.
Share the love
When we talk about IoT and our projects to customers, family and friends or during workshops, we get sparkles in our eyes. IoT is our core, both during office hours and after. Making the world a better place with
it,is what gets us up in the morning.
Find your balance
About our people and the planet: we regularly take on green projects and make sure arriving at the office feels a bit like coming home.
- Contact us by e-mailing your resume or LinkedIn page to email@example.com
- Impress us over a short phone / Skype interview
- Convince us during the interview in our office
- Say YES to our proposal and join our team