Senior Software Engineer
AllThingsTalk is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who loves to create amazing things. You’ll be working closely with all members of product and engineering team to help build our IoT platform.
What is this about
At AllThingsTalk, you’ll be able to work with innovative technologies and build software which will impact thousands of customers. As a Senior Software Engineer at AllThingsTalk, you’ll be responsible for building more secure, highly scalable, and reliable software and tools.
We’re looking for an engineer who can help us to evolve platform architecture while updating and expanding our already diverse tech stack. As part of the team you’ll be able to tackle many complex engineering challenges. Our current tech stack includes C#, Python, Go, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Docker, and Kubernetes. If you know some of those - great. If not, we’d be delighted to know what you can bring to the table.
Day to day stuff
- Writing clean code with focus on longevity, quality and testability.
- Designing and architecting the systems.
- Improving quality of existing products with incremental changes.
- Identifying what can be made simpler, better or automated. Being precise, and planning ahead when can it be done.
- Researching into new technologies and incorporating them.
What we need from you?
- Experience writing high quality, maintainable and usable software products (in any language).
- You’re a natural problem solver who is never afraid to ask “why?”.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Working English language proficiency is a must.
- A healthy sense of humor.
What we offer
- Market-rate salaries.
- Excellent work-life balance and friendly working environment.
- No hard deadlines or constant pressure.
- Opportunity to learn and explore. Freedom to pitch your own ideas.
- Stock options.