Senior Backend Engineer
AllThingsTalk seeks a talented Senior Backend Engineer to help us scale our IoT cloud platform.
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer who can help us evolve platform architecture while updating and expanding our already diverse tech stack. You’ll be responsible for building more secure, highly scalable, and reliable IoT platform.
Our tech stack includes C#, Python, Go, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes and Azure, among other. If you know all of those — great. If not, we’d be delighted to know what you can bring to the table.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing clean code with focus on longevity, quality and testability
- Designing and architecting the systems
- Improving quality of existing products with incremental changes
- Identifying what can be made simpler, better or automated
- Researching into new technologies and incorporating them
What we need from you:
- Experience writing high quality, maintainable and usable software products
- You’re a natural problem solver who is never afraid to ask “why?”
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Working English language proficiency is a must
- A healthy sense of humor
What you can expect at AllThingsTalk:
- We are a fast-growing energetic team with people of all ages, always in for a good joke
- You get to experiment with the newest technologies and become an actor in the vibrant scene of IoT
- You have the freedom to pitch and drive your own ideas
- No hard deadlines or constant pressure
- Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with a competitive salary
What else to expect from us:
- Learning budget for conferences, courses, books and subscriptions
- Flexible hours and any combo of office/home/remote working schedule
- Mean machine to work on (Mac or PC laptop)
- Amazing offices in the heart of Zemun with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views
- Playroom with board games and whatnot
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
Make it happen
With out-of-the-box thinking and trial-and-error, we take matters in our own hands. If we just wait for someone to have the perfect idea, nothing gets done. So, at AllThingsTalk, we do. It's how we'll contribute to the next big thing in IoT.
AllThingsTalk is you
You're the co-author of our story. Take the lead, share your knowledge and experience, help us write our next chapter and you'll get brownie points. Our products are connected, we should be too.
Share the love
When we talk about IoT and our projects to customers, family and friends or during workshops, we get sparkles in our eyes. IoT is our core, both during office hours and after. Making the world a better place with it is what gets us up in the morning.
Find your balance
About our people and the planet: we regularly take on green projects and make sure arriving at the office feels a bit like coming home.
- Contact us by e-mailing your resume or LinkedIn page to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help us get to know you over a short phone call
- Show us how you analyse and solve problems during a technical challenge
- Convince us during the interview with the team
- Say YES to our proposal and join our team