Hi! Looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing Internet of Things Environment? Let’s talk! At AllThingsTalk, we make IoT ideas happen. We build a scalable IoT Product platform which can be used as an accessible prototyping environment that you can use in minutes rather than days. You can use it as well for full service roll-out of connected products. It lets you connect your devices over a variety of networks to collect, visualise and use the data. We are a fast growing, distributed and ambitious team, working from Ghent in Belgium (HQ), and Belgrade in Serbia. To join our team in Belgium, we are looking for a:
IoT support engineer
(For our office in Ghent or Mechelen)
We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about information technologies, more specially the Internet of Things. Next to your interest and expertise in technology, you have a natural reflex to listen, empathy is your second nature. You will be in the first line to support our individual innovators and business customers alike.
What you'll be doing:
On a daily basis you will respond to user and customer requests, collect their input to expand our support services and organise this valued input to feed back to the development team based in Belgrade, Serbia as part of the product roadmap definition . Internet of Things evolves at the crossroads of a variety of technologies: hardware sensors, networks, data aggregation and application development. We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of them, but you do have a good overall understanding and the analytical skills to quickly qualify requests for technical assistance. These will be your day to day activities:
- Go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations
- You’ll use all online tools setup and build by the team and be a valued contributor to perfect them
- You value customer feedback, translate, organise and advocate their requests to the product development team
- Document processes and report SLA’s
Who we're looking for:
- An empathic personality: listening and communication is in your DNA
- You have experience and in-depth understanding of the Telecommunications, hardware and/or IT industry
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You’re a natural problem solver who is never afraid to ask “why?”
- You derive job satisfaction from the help and solutions you provide
- You are able to cooperate and work in a multidisciplinary and agile team and contribute to future developments with the feedback and suggestions you gather from Makers.
- You work independently, manage time efficiently and take matters into own hands.
- You are a fast learner, with a can-do mentality, who picks things up on the go.
- You are precise and plan ahead.
What you can expect at AllThingsTalk:
- We are a small yet fast-growing energetic team with people of all ages, always in for a good joke.
- You can grab the chance to experiment with the newest technologies and monitor the evolutions on the market closely.
- You have the freedom to pitch and drive your own ideas.
- Deadlines are committed by the group and when things are pressing we stand shoulder to shoulder.
- Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
- A shared “we'll change the world” mentality and drive.
- Work-life balance and a friendly working environment are important to us
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
Make it happen
With out-of-the-box thinking and trial-and-error, we take matters in our own hands. If we just wait for someone to have
the perfectidea, nothing gets done. So, at AllThingsTalk, we do. It's how we'll contribute to the next big thing in IoT.
AllThingsTalk is you
You're the co-author of our story. Take the lead, share your knowledge and experience, help us write our next chapter and you'll get brownie points. Our products are connected, we should be too.
Share the love
When we talk about IoT and our projects to customers, family and friends or during workshops, we get sparkles in our eyes. IoT is our core, both during office hours and after. Making the world a better place with
it,is what gets us up in the morning.
Find your balance
About our people and the planet: we regularly take on green projects and make sure arriving at the office feels a bit like coming home.
- Contact us by e-mailing your resume or LinkedIn page to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Impress us over a short phone / Skype interview
- Convince us during the interview in our office
- Say YES to our proposal and join our team