Hi! Looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing Internet of Things Environment? Let’s talk! At AllThingsTalk, we make IoT ideas happen. We build a scalable IoT Product platform which can be used as an accessible prototyping environment that you can use in minutes rather than days. You can use it as well for full service roll-out of connected products. It lets you connect your devices over a variety of networks to collect, visualise and use the data. We are a fast growing, distributed and ambitious team, working from Ghent in Belgium (HQ), and Belgrade in Serbia. To join our team in Belgium, we are looking for a:
IoT project lead
(For our office in Ghent or Mechelen)
We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about information technologies, more specially the Internet of Things. Next to your interest and expertise in technology, you have a natural reflex to listen, empathy is your second nature. You will lead our IoT projects in Belgium and abroad and act as the primary project interface with our customers: go-to-market partners, hardware design manufacturers, product development firms, application and solution providers as well as other enterprises.
What you'll be doing:
Internet of Things involves a set of technologies ranging from sensors to networks (low power and others), over data aggregation and analytics to application development. Businesses rely on AllThingsTalk to guide them through these diverse technologies and technology partners. You will be our primary interface to them, leading these development processes. These will be your day to day activities:
- Follow-up daily going local and international customer projects
- Perform risk management on customer projects
- Plan accurately using project planning methodologies and tools for which you have in-depth expertise gained in previous roles or assignments
- Carefully plan and clearly communicate with all partners involved in the execution
- Align with internal teams on to tasks to be performed
Who we're looking for:
- You are precise and plan ahead, communication is in your DNA
- You have 2+ years experience and in-depth understanding of the Telecommunications and IT industry
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You’re resilient and a natural problem solver who is never afraid to ask “why?”
- You derive job satisfaction from efficient execution and the enthusiasm you entice with all project members to ‘Make it Happen’
- You are able to cooperate and work in a multidisciplinary and agile team and contribute to future developments with the feedback and suggestions you gather from customers
- You work independently, manage time efficiently and take matters into own hands.
- You are a fast learner, with a can-do mentality, who picks things up on the go.
What you can expect at AllThingsTalk:
- We are a small yet fast-growing energetic team with people of all ages, always in for a good joke.
- You can grab the chance to experiment with the newest technologies and monitor the evolutions on the market closely.
- You have the freedom to pitch and drive your own ideas.
- Deadlines are committed by the group and when things are pressing we stand shoulder to shoulder.
- Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
- A shared “we'll change the world” mentality and drive.
- Work-life balance and a friendly working environment are important to us.
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
Make it happen
With out-of-the-box thinking and trial-and-error, we take matters in our own hands. If we just wait for someone to have
the perfectidea, nothing gets done. So, at AllThingsTalk, we do. It's how we'll contribute to the next big thing in IoT.
AllThingsTalk is you
You're the co-author of our story. Take the lead, share your knowledge and experience, help us write our next chapter and you'll get brownie points. Our products are connected, we should be too.
Share the love
When we talk about IoT and our projects to customers, family and friends or during workshops, we get sparkles in our eyes. IoT is our core, both during office hours and after. Making the world a better place with
it,is what gets us up in the morning.
Find your balance
About our people and the planet: we regularly take on green projects and make sure arriving at the office feels a bit like coming home.
- Contact us by e-mailing your resume or LinkedIn page to email@example.com
- Impress us over a short phone / Skype interview
- Convince us during the interview in our office
- Say YES to our proposal and join our team