IoT platform support engineer
Hi! Looking for a new challenging function in a fast-growing Internet of Things Environment? Bored of doing the same old stuff? Let’s talk!
At AllThingsTalk, we make IoT ideas happen. We created a scalable IoT Application Enablement Platform which can be used as an agile, rapid prototyping environment, as well as for full service roll-out of connected products. It lets you connect your devices over a variety of networks and seamlessly manages connected devices and users, organising access and usage of the collected data. We are a small but vibrant and ambitious team now part of the internationalALSO group, a leading player in the IT distribution industry working from Mechelen in Belgium (HQ), and Belgrade in Serbia (development team). We are looking for a:
Within the ALSO group, AllthingsTalk is the centre of expertise for IoT. ALSO and AllThingsTalk have the ambition to build solid partnerships with other players in the IoT business ecosystem: telecom operators, hardware builders, application developers and system integrators. We are looking for an IoT support engineer for our IoT platform, working closely with the ALSO IoT team and the local ALSO support team across Europe.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be part of the ALSO IoT support team and work in close collaboration with your colleagues based in Belgium and other European countries.
- You’ll be in the first line to respond to customers using the ALSO IoT platform and help them with all technical issues they might encounter
Who we're looking for:
- You have strong ICT expertise and first hand experience in one of the IoT related industries (hardware, connectivity, application development) …
- You have great communication skills …
- You act from the customer’s point of view and efficient at problem solving …
- You understand that when people reach out for help, it is an opportunity to build trust and customer loyalty ...
- You can easily prioritise and are a disciplined time manager ...
- English is the corporate language; other languages are a plus.
What you can expect at AllThingsTalk:
- We are a small yet fast growing energetic team of 20-, 30-, 40-, and 50- somethings, always in for a good joke.
- You can grab the chance to be part of the emergence of new product offers, based on the newest technologies and actively contribute to the evolutions of this new market.
- Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a benefits package.
- A shared “we'll change the world” mentality and drive.
- We work 39 hour weeks, but offer 6 additional day’s off! Work-life balance is important to us.
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
MAKE I(O)T HAPPEN
If you have a great idea, materialise it (don’t wait for the idea to become perfect). In our fast-moving world, just go for it, one step at a time. It’s OK to fail, and learn from it, but getting things done feels good.
Contribute to our story every day, starting from your own expertise and by working in a very hands-on way. Together we will reach our goals.
You feel empowered, because you are so passionate about what you create. At AllThingsTalk we thrive on making the product, the community and each other great.
We care about people, the planet and economic growth. Sustainability can only be achieved when you balance these three.
Want to learn more?
- Contact us by e-mailing your resume or LinkedIn page to firstname.lastname@example.org