Group solutions architect, Also IoT
Hi! Looking for a new challenging function in a fast-growing Internet of Things Environment? Bored of doing the same old stuff? Let’s talk!
At AllThingsTalk, we make IoT ideas happen. We created a scalable IoT Application Enablement Platform which can be used as an agile, rapid prototyping environment, as well as for full service roll-out of connected products. It lets you connect your devices over a variety of networks and seamlessly manages connected devices and users, organising access and usage of the collected data. We are a small but vibrant and ambitious team now part of the internationalALSO group, a leading player in the IT distribution industry working from Mechelen in Belgium (HQ), and Belgrade in Serbia (development team). We are looking for a:
Within the ALSO group, AllthingsTalk is the centre of competence for IoT. ALSO and AllThingsTalk have the ambition to build solid partnerships with other players in the IoT business ecosystem: telecom operators, hardware builders, application developers and system integrators. We are looking for a group solutions architect IoT, working closely with the ALSO IoT team across Europe.
What you'll be doing:
- Be part of the ALSO IoT center of competence and work in close collaboration with your colleagues based in Belgium and other European countries.
- Have the responsibility to build the Also IoT solutions portfolio on group level
- Closely monitor and analyse technologies and markets
- Combine the needs of customers in local markets with technical solutions across the ALSO portfolio
- Define a go to market strategy for each solution
- Develop the right marketing and sales mix to successfully market the solutions
- Collaborate with vendor management in terms of deep product & technical know how
- Carry the end-responsibility for positioning and pricing of the solutions
Who we're looking for:
- You can define solutions for specific verticals in local markets across a full stack IT product portfolio is your expertise …
- Your profile combines technical and sales skills with curiosity and creativity …
- You enjoy collaboration in a diverse team of technical, vertical, marketing and sales experts …
- Developing a targeted value proposition is familiar to you …
- Methodologies in business innovation belong to your tool box …
- You have experience in technical product management and first hand experience in one of the IoT related industries (hardware, connectivity, application development)…
- You have a masters degree in business informatics or equivalent work experience…
- You have the ability to develop and execute on the 4 P's
- You have great communication skills …
- You can easily prioritise and are a disciplined time manager ...
- English is the corporate language; other languages are a plus.
What you can expect at AllThingsTalk:
- We are a small yet fast growing energetic team of 20-, 30-, 40-, and 50- somethings, always in for a good joke.
- You can grab the chance to be part of the emergence of new product offers, based on the newest technologies and actively contribute to the evolutions of this new market.
- Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with a competitive salary with a benefits package.
- A shared “we'll change the world” mentality and drive.
- We work 39 hour weeks, but offer 6 additional day’s off! Work-life balance is important to us.
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
MAKE I(O)T HAPPEN
If you have a great idea, materialise it (don’t wait for the idea to become perfect). In our fast-moving world, just go for it, one step at a time. It’s OK to fail, and learn from it, but getting things done feels good.
Contribute to our story every day, starting from your own expertise and by working in a very hands-on way. Together we will reach our goals.
You feel empowered, because you are so passionate about what you create. At AllThingsTalk we thrive on making the product, the community and each other great.
We care about people, the planet and economic growth. Sustainability can only be achieved when you balance these three.
Want to learn more?
- Contact us by e-mailing your resume or LinkedIn page to email@example.com