AllThingsTalk is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who loves to create amazing things. You’ll be working closely with all members of product and engineering team to help build our IoT platform. At AllThingsTalk, you’ll be able to work with innovative technologies and build software which will impact thousands of customers. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll be responsible for building more secure, highly scalable, and reliable software and tools.
What you'll be doing:
Whom we're looking for:
What you can expect at AllThingsTalk:
- We are a small yet fast-growing energetic team with people of all ages, always in for a good joke.
- You can grab the chance to experiment with the newest technologies and monitor the evolutions on the market closely.
- You have the freedom to pitch and drive your own ideas.
- Deadlines are committed by the group and when things are pressing we stand shoulder to shoulder.
- Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
- A shared “we'll change the world” mentality and drive.
- Work-life balance and a friendly working environment are important to us
What else to expect from us:
The core values of the company will translate in our expectations
Make it happen
With out-of-the-box thinking and trial-and-error, we take matters in our own hands. If we just wait for someone to have
the perfectidea, nothing gets done. So, at AllThingsTalk, we do. It's how we'll contribute to the next big thing in IoT.
AllThingsTalk is you
You're the co-author of our story. Take the lead, share your knowledge and experience, help us write our next chapter and you'll get brownie points. Our products are connected, we should be too.
Share the love
When we talk about IoT and our projects to customers, family and friends or during workshops, we get sparkles in our eyes. IoT is our core, both during office hours and after. Making the world a better place with
it,is what gets us up in the morning.
Find your balance
About our people and the planet: we regularly take on green projects and make sure arriving at the office feels a bit like coming home.
- Contact us by e-mailing your resume or LinkedIn page to email@example.com
- Impress us over a short phone / Skype interview
- Convince us during the interview in our office
- Say YES to our proposal and join our team