AllThingsTalk seeks a talented DevOps engineer to help us scale our IoT cloud platform.
We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about automating development and production environments. You will help design, build and operate an infrastructure that enables fast paced development and deployment while achieving smooth execution and high availability of developed applications and services.
- Deploying applications and services
- Configuring service monitoring and reporting
- Backup and disaster recovery planning
- Documenting, following, and facilitating release procedures
- Managing services at scale and testing their resilience
- Establishing DevOps practices at AllThingsTalk
- You have 2+ years of development experience
- Automation is in your DNA
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Skills and experience
Ideally, you are already proficient with existing DevOps tools and languages, so you can immediately jump in fire. Alternatively, we will take some time to get you up to speed.
- Coding and scripting, preferably Python
- Linux administration
- Containerization (Docker)
- Infrastructure management (Ansible, Terraform)
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Monitoring and alerting (Icinga)
- Version control systems (git)
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
AllThingsTalk Cloud is a scalable IoT Application Enablement platform which can be used as an agile, rapid prototyping environment, as well as for full service roll-out of connected products. It enables you to focus on the business logic of your IoT Application. It lets you connect your devices over a variety of networks and seamlessly manages connected devices and users, organising access and usage of the collected data. It is offered as Platform-as-a-Service, both under the AllThingsTalk brand as well as privately labeled.
AllThingsTalk guides customers at every stage of the IoT innovation process with ideation and rapid prototyping tools using the AllThingsTalk Cloud to manage connected products and organise users access to data. We are a Belgian company based in Ghent with development brains emerge in branch office in Belgrade, Serbia.